RAV26 Digital Solutions
- Be sure the property is ready for the services, read the home preparing guide and make certain arrangements, if necessary.
- To reschedule or cancel a service, contact RAV26 Digital Solution Client Service at firstname.lastname@example.org more than 24-hours in advance of the original appointment. If client reschedule ou cancel after this, a $50.00 fee will be charged to the client.
- If the home or business has a gated entrance the client has to authorize previously the photographer allowance. If the photographer arrives and there is no possibility to access the property, the photographer will wait 15 minutes, and then leave, without any right of refund by the client.
- Regular turnaround up to 48 hours for high resolution photos - express (24 hours), extra $35.00.
- The photos will be delivered in JPG in two different sizes: low resolution, recommended for MLS, websites and social media usage and high resolution for printing demand.
- Additional photos: $5.00 each.
- Videos Teaser and Video Tour: edition with only soundtrack, no voice description included. The video will de available at our Youtube channel (public or not listed) and in .mov for download - turnaround up to 48 hours.
- Twilight photos: plus $75.00 upon request 2 days in advance to the time previously scheduled. It's an addon to any other product requested.
- Services up to 30 Miles from our location. Further distances upon special request to our sales team.
For Properties Real Estate Photography and Video shooting
As of April 2018
Please take a moment to read the policies set forth by RAV26 Digital Solutions. By hiring RAV26 Digital Solutions, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Copyright Notice: RAV26 Digital Solutions retain ownership of all intellectual property and other rights in any materials or photos produced or created by us during the provision of services. The copyright of an image is not transferred to a third party unless a specific written agreement is made. Licensing must be obtained for various applications of images, please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Photo Rights and Usage for Real Estate Photography: This is an individual and non-transferable license that allows use of the images for all marketing material and campaigns associated with promoting the specific property and the agent. The licensing agreement is valid only for the duration the property is listed for sale and cannot be reused without specific written permission.
An exception to the third party is the home owner, who may retain a copy of the images for personal, but not commercial, use.
The Photo Shoot: The client or someone authorized by the client (the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots.
If the home or business has a gated entrance the client or someone authorized by the client will meet the photographer at the gate. If the photographer arrives and the client or someone authorized by the client is not at the gate. The photographer will wait 15 minutes, and then leave, without any right of refund by the client.
It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the property is ready for photos. Be sure to read the home preparing guide and make certain arrangements, if necessary, to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
Unless previously instructed by the client as to specific shots desired, RAV26 Digital Solutions will use their experience and creativity to photograph the property and present it in the best possible way.
If the appearance of any photo is unsatisfactory, RAV26 Digital Solutions will review it to determine whether a retake is necessary and who will incur the expense of the retake.
RAV26 Digital Solutions reserves the right to have final decision on such retake requests. Retakes based on issues other than photo quality are subject to an additional $70.00 fee to the client if the client was not present at the original shoot.
Retakes necessary due to quality issues clearly resulting from incorrect camera settings will be retaken at no additional cost. If the client does not personally attend the shoot, this will prevent client's ability to provide artistic input and will avoid the right to request retakes for reasons other than quality issues at no additional charge.
Account Security: The client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you create during the registration process, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify RAV26 Digital Solutions of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Reschedule Policy: To reschedule a service, contact RAV26 Digital Solution Client Service at firstname.lastname@example.org more than 24-hours in advance of the original appointment. If client reschedule after this, a $50.00 fee will be charged to the client.
Cancellation Policy: RAV26 Digital Solutions will full charge for cancellations not made within 24 hours. Please note, that the entire shoot amount will be assessed if RAV26 Digital Solutions arrives at the property and find the shoot is cancelled (including denied access to the property, the home not being ready for photos due to excessive clutter and mess or unrestrained animals).
There will be no fee assessed for rescheduling due to bad weather. If it is raining at the time of the shoot, RAV26 Digital Solutions will continue with the interior shots and return for the exterior shots at another time with no additional fee charge, except the travel fee for distances longer than 30 miles.
Photo and video delivery: After the photos or video are made, they will be edited and optimized for quality and delivered to you within 24 hours for photos and 48 hours for videos. You will receive an e-mail with some instructions to access your account and download your material. The photos will be delivered in two formats: low resolution format for MLS, websites and social media usage and high resolution format for printing demand. The video will be delivered in .mov format (or any other format specified in advance) and a shareable link from RAV26 Digital Solutions Youtube channel (unlisted). The RAW files are property of RAV26 and by no means will be delivered to the client.
Fees: All agreed upon fees and expenses are due at the time the photos and/or videos are delivered. RAV26 Digital Solutions reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or refuse to schedule subsequent photo shoots until account is currently made.